College has a separate, spacious library building, constructed with the financial assistance of U.G.C. and named in the memory of late Dr. S . Radhakrishnan, the then president of India, great philosopher and a teacher. The college always endeavors to enrich the library by adding quality textbooks, reference books, etc . which benefit students and teachers as well. Library has a separate common reading hall, ladies reading room and reading room for postgraduate students.
- Student Aid Fund: Textbooks are issued to deserving and meritorious undergraduate students throughout the academic year in addition to books issued on library card.
- Night Library Facility: Night library facility is available to students, especially residing in college hostels. A student incharge is appointed to run Night library and honorarium is paid to him.
- Information about important scientific events, paper cuttings are displayed on library Notice Board.
- Significant newspaper articles are filed and the information is made available to students on demand.
- Information about arrivals of new titles is displayed for students and staff and also the same is communicated to concerned department.
- University question papers, syllabus of degree and postgraduate courses are made available to students for reference.
- Books required for preparation of competitive examination are provided to students.
- Extra Books are issued to fast learners on recommendations of faculty members.
The outline of the working of library is as follows:
Name & Address : Dr. S. Radhakrishnan Library
Dist (Beed) 431517.
Library Phone No : 02446 - 243040
Library Area : 5720 sq.feet
Library Working Hours:
- Library Hrs. : 08. 00 AM To 6. 00 PM
- Counter : 10.30 AM to 5.00 PM
- Reading Hall : 08.00 AM to 6.00 PM
- Night Library : 07. 00 PM to 10.00 PM