Our college has given number of good sportsmen till today. This year too, our many students participated in different competitions held at Local, District, State & National Level. They represented our college very successfully in inter-collegiate games such as Kho-Kho , Table Tennis, Badminton and Wrestling. Everyday our students practice under guidance of Dr. Pravin Bhosale.
Staff Details :
|1||Dr. P M Bhosale||Head & Director of Phy. Edu.||M.P.Ed, Ph.D||9890072734|
Gymkhana Facilities :
Indoor Games (Gymnasium Hall)
- Badminton Hall (35 M x 18 M)
- Table Tennis Hall
- Wrestling Hall (5.30 M X 16.50 M)
- Gym (5.30 M X 16.50 M)
- One track 400 m (171.5 m x 112.5 m)
- Volleyball Court - Three
- Kho-kho Ground - Two
- Football Ground - One
- Kabaddi Ground - Two
All above grounds/ courts are with standard measurements and with good facilities.
Games in which college takes part at University level : Kabaddi, Kho-kho, Volleyball, Athletics, Table Tennis, Judo, Wrestling, Mallakhamb, Cricket, Ball-Badminton, Chess.
Both, boys and girls, equally take part in the games.
Awards Secured :
- Akshay Raut was selected in Shuttle Badminton inter-university tournament at Surat in 2010-11
- Rushikesh Lomte was selected in volleyball in Ashwamedh Tournament at Akola in 2010-11
- In inter-collegiate Tournament our women's team was second runner-up in Table Tennis in Aurangabad 2010-11
- Akshay Raut was selected in shuttle Badminton in inter-university tournament at Udaypur in 2011-12
- Out team won the Shuttle Badminton title of inter-collegiate tournament in 2012-13
- We organised inter-collegiate KHO-KHO Tournament in 2015-16
Games/ Competitions Organised :
Inter-collegiate and Inter-zone: Kabaddi, Kho-kho, Volleyball, Athletics, Basketball, Athletics,Shooting,Handball, Table Tennis, Rowing.
Krida Prbhodhini :
On behalf of 'Yogeshwari Krida Prbhodhini' we try to prepare meritorious players in various fields to maintain physical & mental health. Institute has deputed one trained teachers.